Systems & Infrastructure Engineer
Date Posted: January 17, 2022
- Create and deploy Linux and Windows servers (all virtualized).
- Maintain and update Linux and Windows servers.
- Apply best practices for synchronizing updates, access control, and security mechanisms.
- Install and update software packages as needed on Linux and Windows servers.
- Maintain infrastructure in VMWare, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS environments.
- Setup new and manage existing VPN tunnels between private clouds and on premise networks.
- Update and maintain firewalls, load balancers, and network appliances.